Beginning of 2018, I realized that while I do read fairly extensively, I allow myself to slack sometimes and let other things like exams, job, family, Grey’s Anatomy, get in the way of my reading routine. So, I created Pritika’s Reading Challenge 2018 for myself, and noted down all the works of fiction I wanted to read this year!
And this is all that I have read in the first three months of 2018:
- Eleanor and Park (reviewed on Eleanor & Park: “Two Misfits, One Extraordinary Love” )
- Turtles All The Way Down
- Origin (reviewed on Book Review: Dan Brown’s Origin )
- All The Light We Cannot See
- Small Great Things
- Leaving Time
- The Trylle Trilogy, Torn
- The Trylle Trilogy, Switched
- The Trylle Trilogy, Ascend
- Me Before You
- Me After You (missing in the picture)
- Still Me (reviewed on Still Me, by Jojo Moyes: A Book Review )
I had hoped to have read more by now, but I’m hoping that there will be a lot more reading in the next 8 months of 2018!
If you haven’t taken up the Reading Challenge yet, go check it out!
And if you’re wondering why I talk about books so much, check out my post, 11 Reasons why Books are Better than People 🙂
Lots of love,